Xamarin – the Best for Cross-Platform App Development. Why?
There has been an increasing use of mobile applications since last few years in the world; this trend is expected to continue and even intensify greatly in the future. Entrepreneurs and business organizations across the globe have been leaning heavily on Mobile App Development Companies; more focus is being given to cross platform app development, of late. Thinking of creating an app that runs on multiple platforms – as is the norm today – reminds you of choosing a reliable Xamarin development company.
Xamarin Mobile App Development – the Fundamentals
An expensive and time-consuming process, mobile app development demands lot of diligent consideration and astute decisions. Xamarin is a mobile app development platform that provides innovative and unique ways of building both Android and iOS applications. The new technology of Xamarin renders cross-platform mobile app development prompt and easy.With standardized UI controls, the Cross-Platform app created using Xamarin offers the best user experience and is found to be the most widely-used platform by app developers across the world. Not without reasons. It helps resolve situations which the developers and Mobile App Development Companies are facing with separate coding languages and UI paradigms.
Significance of Xamarin App Development Platform in the Contemporary World
Simplifying the life of mobile app developers who are required to create apps that smoothly function on different operating systems, Xamarin leads the pack of the modern technologies used for developing cross-platform apps. With Microsoft having taken over this robust technology, there’s little wonder in its wide-spread adoptability.
Xamarin has in-fact taken the market by storm over the past few years. Although cross-platform app developments have been around already, the exclusive advantages of Xamarin- such as the ability to develop apps without complications, rendering app development less messy and achieving an end product which meets the expected quality standards makes businesses look for a reliable Xamarin development company for developing their apps.
Factors That Make Xamarin the Most Sought-After Technology for Developing Cross-Platform Apps
Having powerful features and functionalities that help eliminate challenges and hassles involved in the native app development approaches, Xamarin makes use of C# codebase for allowing code sharing across multiple platforms, while enabling testing across any platform developers choose.
The following are a few reasons that make Xamarin the choice of a major population of app developers and mobile app development companies:
- Simple app development process: Requiring shorter time for development, Xamarin provides simplified code sharing across different platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Advantages of the Open-source platform: With several open source components, developers are offered flexibility and liberty in rendering them to fit their specific needs.
- The C# advantage: C# can be effectively used for general purposes; it eliminates risk of errors and incorrect programming.
- Native Performance: Coding being done in C# – an object-oriented programming language – in Xamarin, provides the advantages of a native app by allowing the app access to different device features such as microphone and camera.
- Fast development: Enriched with libraries, development process of Xamarin apps is generally easy and fast.
- Extra plug-ins are not required: App development without extra plug-ins is possible with Xamarin – apps also have access to platform-specific functions.
- Available offline: Among competition, organizations are expected to come up with exclusive and unique, effective solutions such as offline usability. An efficient Xamarin development company will ensure that your business enjoys this benefit.
- Cloud-availability testing: Testing, analyzing and assessing metrics such as look and feel and performance of apps can be performed easily and faster, as Xamarin allows testing the apps on the cloud.
- Xamarin component store: Developers will find the component store of Xamarin very helpful – it includes third-party web services, UI controls and cross-platform libraries.
- Easy app upgrades: Having the feature of SDK integration, Xamarin allows automatic updating of latest versions; it welcomes new features.
- Cost-effectiveness: Code reusability for varied platforms ensures cost-effectiveness.
Features that are Exclusive to Xamarin app Development
- Codes can be written once and used anywhere
- Codes are reusable
- Simplified app development environment
- Native user experience is offered
- App development is extensible with Xamarin
- Complex processes are eliminated, time to market is reduced
- MVC or MVVVM design patterns maybe used
- Native user interface
Benefits of Xamarin for Cross-Platform App Development
In the race for developing mobile apps using new technologies to achieve attracting user attention and successfully promoting brands, business owners and global organizations are in a constant search for finding the most efficient and robust app development platforms. Here’s where a Xamarin development company plays a vital role, by rolling out the best possible Cross-Platform app development using Xamarin.
- API integration
- Useful compiled code
- Bugs are considerably less
- Codebase sharability
- Xamarin Form with library for cross-platform layouts
- High-performing and productive code to access all native apps
- Ability to create device-specific apps over varied platforms
- Native user interface and controls
- Huge support and wide community
The shared app logic use in Xamarin renders the coding exercise shorter, while ensuring perfect cross-platform app development. Another added advantage of Xamarin is that it allows API integration and binding. Useful APIs being able to be integrated easily into mobile apps developed using Xamarin, developers are able to update the existing features or introduce new features.
Xamarin proves to be a powerful and excellent platform supporting cross-platform mobile app development in cost-effective manner. In addition to reduced development time and savings in overall costs, this technology ensures delivering great user experience and performance as well.
A few of the other advantages of using Xamarin for Cross-Platform app development are the native user experience it offers, open source technology having reliable corporate support, simplified maintenance and easy updates.
Providing an all-in-one solution to all mobile app development requirements, Xamarin is one tool with which a Mobile App development company can create and test apps efficiently and distribute it also, even if they are meant for different platforms!
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org | Call us : +91 73387 73388